2021 Winter Grand Adventure: T&Cs
15 November – 24 December 2021
- This promotion is available to a specified group of nurses, midwives and healthcare assistants across England and Wales (referred to as candidates throughout these terms), who have been contacted directly about this promotion by Thornbury Nursing Services.
- This promotion will end at 8pm on 24 December 2021. Only shifts with an end time before 8pm on 24 December 2021 will be counted.
- Maximum number of shifts that can be claimed as part of the promotion scheme is 35.
- Minimum number of shifts that can be claimed as part of the promotion scheme is 3.
- Maximum payment per person for completing 35 shifts is £1000.
- Minimum payment per person for completing at least 3 shifts is £300.
- Long day shifts (equivalent to 11.5hours worked or more) will count as 1 shift for the purposes of this promotion.
- Night shifts will count as 1 shift for the purposes of this promotion.
- Payments will be subject to tax and NI / PRSI deductions.
- Any claims must be submitted by 23:59 on Friday 07 January 2022. Any claims submitted after this date and time will not be valid.
- Claims must be submitted via the form found on the Winter Adventure promotion page. You can find this within the My Details section of the Quick Nurse website. Claims will not be accepted via any other format.
- All claims will be processed and payment made by Friday 21 January 2022.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Thornbury Nursing Services promotion.
- We cannot guarantee a specific number of shifts will be available for your skill set throughout the promotion period.
- Candidates will only receive the bonus that corresponds with the shifts worked banding (found in the target table sent to you via email directly from Thornbury Nursing Services). For example, if you work 15 shifts you will receive the bonus associated with that target and not an accumulation of all bonuses related to lower target levels.
- Candidates can redeem their bonus early after working a minimum of 3 shifts during the promotion period. The candidate will receive the bonus that corresponds with the number of shifts worked and cannot re-enter the promotion.
- Only one claim per candidate will be accepted.
- If you have any questions during the promotion period, please email email@example.com
- Thornbury Nursing Services reserves the right to:
• Vary the terms and conditions of this promotion at its absolute discretion
• Reject claims if all terms and conditions are not met
• Cancel or discontinue this promotion without having to pay any outstanding claims, introduce a replacement scheme, offer compensation or inform candidates