2022 EPMA Training Bonus: T&Cs
EPMA Training Bonus – Terms & Conditions
Oﬀer: Receive a £50 cash bonus when you complete EPMA training and work at least one shift with that client between 11 February and 03 April 2022.
Promotion dates: 11 February – 03 April 2022
- Eligible workers will receive a communication directly from Thornbury Nursing Services inviting them to participate in this exclusive promotion. If you have not received a communication from us via email, text message or telephone call, addressed to you, you are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- You must complete the Electronic Prescribing and Medicines Administration (EPMA) training and work at least one shift with that client between 11 February and 03 April 2022 to earn a £50 bonus.
- Only compliant and working agency workers can take part in this promotion.
- We cannot guarantee a specific number of shifts will be available for your speciality throughout the promotion period.
- To claim your bonus, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your TNS number, client name/code and date of shift worked.
- The £50 cash bonus will be paid on the condition that all associated timesheets and claims have been submitted within seven days of the shift worked.
- Alternative prizes cannot be requested or awarded.
- Every shift worked during the promotion period will also count as an entry into our giveaway prize draw, where you could win a £1,000 voucher/prize every week between 11 February and 03 April 2022.
- Aside from those highlighted above, this promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Thornbury Nursing Services promotion.
Thornbury Nursing reserve the right to:
- Vary the terms and conditions of the promotion at its absolute discretion
- Cancel or discontinue the promotion without having to pay any outstanding claims, introduce a replacement scheme, oﬀer compensation or inform candidates