We believe it is more important than ever to offer high quality, clinical care at home and in the community.
Our specialist community nurses and carers provide temporary nursing and care support for clients at home. They’re ready to step in to support discharge plans, prevent hospital admissions, maintain client safety and support uncertain rosters.
What our service offers
- Temporary staffing to cover shortfalls in existing shift rotas
- Backfilling for interim cover during recruitment periods
- Rapid response to facilitate early discharge and to avoid hospital admission
- A staffing solution to stabilise complex mental health cases in crisis
- A CQC registered staffing service – currently rated ‘outstanding’
- Assistance in stabilising staffing in long term complex care packages
- Support for both adults and paediatrics
- A nurse-led team contactable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
“ Our specialist children’s nurses enabled a 9-year-old child with complex care needs to attend a weekend school trip that otherwise would have been missed. ”
“ A work of a core team of Thornbury mental health nurses and carers prevented hospital admission for an adolescent service user, allowing them to remain in their family home. ”
“ For over a year, we have supported a domiciliary care service that maintains multiple daily visits to over 50 service users. ”
“ We supported the wish of a palliative care patient to be treated in the comfort of their own home. ”