Coronavirus workplace risk assessments
Making employees and customers feel safe
Ensuring employee’s safety as they return to work, is a key priority for businesses across the UK. Performing a workplace risk assessment that affects both employees and customers can be a challenge but is essential. While you focus on keeping your business thriving, let us take care of workplace risk assessments. We have a team of specialist nurses and health and safety experts, trained in performing workplace risk assessments and fully engaged with government guidelines on coronavirus.
Our specialist nurses give guidance on:
- Mapping out social distancing plans and guides around the workplace
- Changing and adapting office environments
- Sourcing suitable PPE
- Training staff on social distancing measures
- Training staff on hand hygiene
- Preparing communications for staff and customers
- Identifying employees who may be high-risk
- Supporting staff who are working from home
- and much more!
If you would like more information on how we can support you and your employees to get back to work safely, please complete the form below and we’ll get back to you. If your query is urgent, you can call our specialist team on 0370 350 0999 or email COVIDtesting@ukics.com