Premium healthcare services at home
Thornbury Nursing Services is a provider of high-quality nursing and care staff to individuals throughout England and Wales.
We can help you:
- Leave hospital sooner, or when medically fit for discharge, to be cared for in the comfort of your home
- Recover at home after cosmetic or reconstructive surgery
- Be with loved ones at home during their final days
- Look after the health needs of a loved one, from 4 hours to 24hrs a day
- Access specialist staff able to support adults and children with complex health needs
- Access respite care whenever you need it
What makes us different?
- We have 40 years’ experience
- Our community service is led by a Registered Nurse
- Reach us by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Robust recruitment and compliance process, that exceeds NHS guidelines
- Nurses and HCAs with a minimum of 6 months experience
What our clients say
‘’Thank you for all of your help and support during this last week since Elle got out of hospital. Kym has been really helpful and helped give us the confidence to transition from hospital to home.’’
‘’Since your involvement, we have been impressed by the way you have supported the client to positively engage in activities he previously wasn’t able to engage in. We feel this positivity you have approached the situation with has significantly improved his mental well-being. Levels of anxiety are greatly reduced, and this reflects in no behaviours of concern having been displayed.’’
‘’Thornbury is well established at obtaining first-hand patient/provider care information and using this information to improve their services and skill sets of qualified staff, and being able to offset this information to tailor make the care required for our patient and their complex care needs.
Thornbury has demonstrated over quite a lengthy period of time their own resilience, being able to follow up all requests, no matter how planned or ad-hoc these have been, and have always demonstrated that the patient remains at the heart of all they deliver, ensuring follow up with the patient and us as commissioners of services.’’
There when you need us
Unlike other agencies, there is no minimum booking commitment with us. We’ll be there only when you need us, be that for four hours or a few days.
If you’d like more information on how we can support you, complete the form below and we’ll be in touch. For any urgent needs, please call 0333 323 1913.