Refer a friend scheme – Terms and Conditions
There are more ways to earn with Thornbury via our refer a friend scheme. All you need to do is refer a registered midwife to Thornbury, and when they work their first shift for us, we’ll say thanks with a cash bonus of £500!
Eligibility: This scheme applies to agency workers who currently work for Thornbury Nursing Services.
1. How to earn your bonus:
Refer a registered midwife to Thornbury Nursing Services and, following completion of their first Thornbury shift, you’ll receive a cash payment of £500.
2. How to claim your bonus:
As soon as your recommended midwife completes their first shift with Thornbury Nursing, please send a copy of your recommendation confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your bonus. The first shift must be completed within three months of your referred friend completing the registration process.
3. General terms:
- It is your responsibility to ensure all relevant information is given at the point of recommendation. This information cannot be provided or amended retrospectively, and failure on the part of the recommender to supply this information when submitting a recommendation will render you ineligible to receive any payment under this scheme, for the registration of that individual.
- Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 2018, you as the recommender confirm you understand that Thornbury Nursing Services cannot release any information relating to a recommended candidate’s application, current registration status, or any other personal information with the exception of confirmation of the number of shifts they have worked, for the purposes of confirming when your bonus will be paid.
- A recommended candidate’s application will be reviewed against our recruitment criteria to assess and ensure suitability. Any decision made on prospective applicants is at the sole discretion of Thornbury Nursing Services, and as such, no payment will be due for referrals of candidates who do not meet our recruitment criteria or fail to successfully complete their registration with us.
- The number of people whom you can refer to us is limitless.
- Candidates can only confirm one individual as their referrer and payments cannot be split or shared between multiple parties.
- Claims made for referrals of candidates prior to the commencement of the scheme will not be considered as part of this promotion.
- Recommended candidates must not have previously registered with or worked for Thornbury Nursing Services or their sister company the Scottish Nursing Guild in the previous 12-month period from when the referral is made.
4. Bonus payment:
- Cash bonus will be paid to the recommender, on the condition the recommendee completes one shift within three months of completing the registration process.
- The £500 bonus for midwife referrals is only eligible for every successful referral submitted after 18 September 2023.
- Bonus payments will be paid once you have submitted your claim via email to email@example.com as soon as your recommended friend has completed their first shift with Thornbury Nursing Services, and once the referred candidate meets all necessary terms and conditions.
- To receive the bonus payment, the recommender must be fully registered with Thornbury Nursing Services and have worked at least one Thornbury shift.
- Thornbury Nursing Services reserves the right to reject claims if all the terms and conditions have not been met.
- Thornbury Nursing Services reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this scheme at its absolute discretion.
- Thornbury Nursing Services reserves the right to withdraw this scheme at any time and is under no obligation to inform candidates, introduce a replacement scheme or offer compensation.