Coronavirus response team
Don’t take the risk. Return to work safely with Thornbury Nursing Services.
As businesses begin to reopen, sports events resume and schools prepare for the new term, our coronavirus response team can help you protect the safety of your staff and minimise disruption to trading. We can offer a unique and tailored, coronavirus safe-working service for industry, retail, hospitality and many other businesses, providing reassurance to your staff and customers.
Our coronavirus response team can support small, medium and large scale businesses with:
- Immediate testing for symptomatic employees, either at work or at home
- Providing reassurance to employees that the work environment is safe
- Mitigating risks posed by the coronavirus infection
- Ensuring continuity of service and trading
- Keeping employees at work – avoid unnecessary absenteeism through self-isolation
- Quickly identifying employees who have the virus, with the immediate roll-out of contact tracing amongst other employees
Our coronavirus response service offers:
- Antibody and antigen testing to see if your employees have or previously had the virus
- Regular tests to all employees to ensure asymptomatic workers do not pose a risk to their colleagues and customers, including mandatory, daily thermal testing
- Remote-triaging employees who believe they or members of their household have symptoms
- Support in preparing the work environment for the return of employees and customers, in line with government guidelines, through our workplace risk assessment service
- Mental health and well-being support for employees who may feel overwhelmed about returning to work.
How does our coronavirus safe-working service work?
- After your initial enquiry, a member of our coronavirus response team will call you to talk through each of our support services, putting together a bespoke offer based on your needs.
- We’ll then visit your workplace and conduct a workplace risk assessment.
- Once the risk assessment has been completed and we identify areas of improvement, we’ll work with you to implement those changes.
- We’ll support you to train staff on workplace hygiene, health and safety and social distancing, maintaining this training as government guidelines evolve.
- For large scale organisations, we’ll recommend daily temperature checks before employees enter the work environment.
- Alongside daily temperature testing, we can offer your employees coronavirus testing and antibody testing. All tests will be conducted by a health professional with results communicated to individual employees by a specialist nurse. In most cases, our tests can be conducted, and results confirmed in 48 hours, a faster turnaround time than government-issued tests.
- We’ll support you in reporting any confirmed coronavirus cases to relevant public health bodies whilst contact tracing other employees who may have been exposed to confirmed cases and advice on self-isolation.
- We’ll be available onsite or remotely to offer advice to workers as they begin to return to work, specifically for those with underlying health conditions and those previously shielding.
Our coronavirus response service can be tailored to your needs. We can support you with one or all of the above. Speak to us about tailoring your service when you get in touch.
If you would like more information on how we can support you and your employees to get back to work safely, please complete the form below and we’ll get back to you. If your query is urgent, you can call our specialist team on 0370 350 0999 or email COVIDtesting@ukics.com