Nursing Jobs Leeds
Here at Thornbury, we work across England and Wales to place the right nurses into the right roles. We’re always looking for qualified nurses to fill shifts across Leeds and we provide amazing hourly pay rates, paid NMC fees and reimbursed travel costs. For the last 38 years, we’ve set the pace within the temporary nursing sector, and we have shifts available across all specialisms for nurses, midwives, and healthcare assistants. Learn more about the nursing specialisms we recruit across England and Wales or read on to discover the benefits of registering with Thornbury Nursing Services and the types of nursing roles we have available in Leeds.
Ready to start your journey with Thornbury? Register today and find the perfect nursing job in Leeds.
Leeds is a vibrant city and could even be considered the beating heart of Yorkshire! If you are curious about a nursing career in Leeds, there are a wide range of opportunities available for you, including working in mental health facilities, hospitals, GP practices and more.
Benefits of working with Thornbury Nursing Services
We know our nurses go above and beyond to deliver exceptional care. In return, we provide an array of benefits and full professional support, including:
- High rates of pay
- Paid NMC fees
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Flexible shift patterns
- Free annual flu voucher
- Access to voluntary training
- 24/7 nurse led telephone support
Benefits of working as a nurse in Leeds
- Pubs, clubs and nightlife – Leeds is perhaps best known for its legendary Otley Run. There are so many things to do, events to attend, concerts to see and countless activities to take part in. When you’re not working, you will have plenty of things to keep you busy!
- Close proximity to nature – nestled in the green dales of Yorkshire, if you are a fan of the great outdoors, Leeds is a great option to have the hustle and bustle of city life, while also having the serene countryside at your doorstep.
- Affordable – although Leeds is a bustling and large city in the UK, renting charges and the cost of living is generally lower than many other places in the UK.
We require a minimum of 6 months UK-based experience for general nurses and HCAs. The requirements for specialist nurses and midwives will vary. You can find out exactly how much experience we require by visiting our specialism pages.
We’re proud to provide our nurses with voluntary training, CPD and PREP study opportunities. This means you can stay up to date with the latest best practice while enhancing your skills – something usually only available for those in substantive posts.
If you’re a nurse with a valid NMC or HCPC Pin, recent experience and a legal right to work in the UK, we’d love to hear from you. Register now to start your journey with Thornbury Nursing Services. Alternatively, contact a member of our Leeds team for more information.
Learn more about the specialisms we’re recruiting for in Leeds, including:
Can’t see your specialism? Don’t worry! Visit our specialism pages to see the full list of specialisms we recruit. With so much choice, you’re sure to find a suitable nursing job in Leeds with Thornbury Nursing Services.
Nursing roles available in Leeds
We work with a number of clients in both hospital and community settings across Leeds, including:
- NHS trusts
- Private hospitals
- Local authorities
- Private nursing homes
- Community packages
- Mental health and learning difficulty units
- Prisons and custodial services
- Social services
- Research programmes
- GP practices
- Medical device companies
Nursing pay rates in Leeds
We believe exceptional skills should be recognised with exceptional rewards
Working as an agency nurse requires a high level of skill and our outstanding pay rates reflect this. Nursing pay rates are dependent on location, specialism and experience and we calculate our pay rates based on grades. Learn more about our and why we don’t pay our nurses through umbrella companies.